REQUIREMENTS UMID CARD: What SSS & GSIS Members Should Prepare in Applying
REQUIREMENTS UMID CARD – Here is the list of requirements that SSS and GSIS members should prepare in applying for Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID).
One of the valid IDs in the Philippines now is the UMID card. It is a Philippine identity card that was introduced in 2010. It is a combined card of several agencies including the following:
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
- Social Security System (SSS)
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth)
- Pag-IBIG Fund / Home Development Mutual Fund
For the application for UMID Card, the GSIS is the one in-charged in processing the applications of government employees while the SSS is the one issuing the said identification cards to employees of the private sectors.
There are different sets of requirements in applying for the UMID card depending whether the applicant is an SSS member or a GSIS member.
Here is a full list of the documents that SSS members and GSIS members need to prepare in applying for a UMID card:
REQUIREMENTS UMID CARD APPLICATION
For SSS Members:
- Duly-Accomplished SSS UMID card Application Form
- Original or Certified Tru Copy of any of the following:
- Driver’s License
- Philippine Passport
- Seaman’s Book
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
For GSIS Members:
- GSIS UMID-eCard Enrollment Form
- Two(2) Valid IDs issue by the government
With regards to applicants who have membership to both the GSIS and the SSS, you must apply to the government agency where your present employment is under.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to your inquiry regarding the documents that you need to prepare in applying for UMID card. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.