Top 12 of Comelec’s Latest Partial & Official Election 2019 Result Includes Sen. Bam Aquino
BAM AQUINO – The latest partial and official Election 2019 result from the Commission on Elections (Comelec) includes Senator Paolo Benigno Aquino IV.
The Election 2019 included both local and national political bids. Under the latter, there are elections for the seats in the House of Senate and the House of Representatives. With regards to the election for the representatives, the counting of votes in most provinces is already done.
The senatorial election is a nationwide political bid thus it will take a longer time for the counting of votes compared to the elections for the other seats. Meanwhile, the Commission on Elections (Comelec) has assured that the winners will be known within this week.
Currently, both unofficial and official partial results of the Election 2019 senatorial race are crossing the surface. Undeniably, among the senators that a lot of people wanted to be in to the Top 12 is Sen. Bam Aquino.
Recently, a relief on the supporters of Sen. Bam Aquino crossed the surface. The Senator is back in to the Top 12 of the partial and official result from the Comelec.
Based on a recent report on ABS-CBN News, Sen. Aquino is on the 12th spot from 64% of the tallied votes as of Thursday night. The said partial and official result represents 107 certificates of canvass. There is a total of 167 COCs to be tallied.
Sen. Bam Aquino is followed by former Senator Bong Revilla and Sen. JV Ejercito in the list. Undeniably, there is a close fight between the three(3) senatorial candidates. Here is the list of the Top 20 in the partial and official Election 2019 result from the Comelec based on ABS-CBN News:
1. Cynthia Villar (NP) – 19,383,224
2. Grace Poe (IND) – 17,043,889
3. Bong Go (PDPLBN) – 15,685,847
4. Pia Cayetano (NP) – 15,330,363
5. Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa (PDPLBN) – 14,529,585
6. Sonny Angara (LDP) – 14,023,811
7. Lito Lapid (NPC) – 12,628,054
8. Imee Marcos (NP) – 12,618,428
9. Francis Tolentino (PDPLBN) – 11,975,435
10. Koko Pimentel (PDPLBN) – 11,283,357
11. Nancy Binay (UNA) – 11,041,386
12. Bam Aquino (LP) – 11,001,047
13. Bong Revilla (LAKAS) – 10,988,697
14. JV Ejercito (NPC) – 10,984,412
15. Jinggoy Estrada (PMP) – 8,654,021
16. Mar Roxas (LP) – 7,632,814
17. Serge Osmeña (IND) – 7,424,229
18. Doc Willie Ong (LAKAS) – 6,071,203
19. Dong Mangudadatu (PDPLBN) – 5,709,961
20. Jiggy Manicad (IND) – 5,530,795
We will keep you posted for further updates regarding the Election 2019.