Here are some peanuts health benefits.
PEANUTS HEALTH BENEFITS – Here are some of the impressive facts and health benefits of eating peanuts that you probably don’t know yet.
In many forms, peanuts are being used. It can be roasted, salted, chocolate-coated, or peanut butter. Peanuts are legumes and are scientifically called Arachis hypogea. They contain essential functional nutrients like fibers, proteins, antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamins and minerals, and all the 20 amino acids.
And here are some health benefits of peanuts:
- Support heart health – Eating peanuts decreases level of of bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Lower blood sugar levels – This food low in carbohydrate with fats, protein, and fiber which is a good option for those who have diabetes.
- Weight loss – Peanuts and peanut butter makes you feel fuller which will make you consume lesser calories.
- Prevent cancer – It has contents which go against cancer risk such as isoflavones, resveratrol, and phenolic acid.
- Hair growth – Since they contain protein and all the 20 amino acids, they may be use a an aid for hair growth.
Nutrition facts of 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of raw peanuts:
- Calories: 567
- Water: 7%
- Protein: 25.8 grams
- Carbs: 16.1 grams
- Sugar: 4.7 grams
- Fiber: 8.5 grams
- Fat: 49.2 grams
- Saturated: 6.28 grams
- Monounsaturated: 24.43 grams
- Polyunsaturated: 15.56 grams
- Omega-3: 0 grams
- Omega-6: 15.56 grams
- Trans: 0 grams
Vitamins, Minerals, and other compounds:
- Vitamin E
- p-Coumaric acid
- Phytic acid
- RAISINS HEALTH BENEFITS – 7 Surprising Benefits You Can Get From Raisins
- UBE BENEFITS – 5 Excellent Health Benefits of Ube / Purple Yam
- DURIAN BENEFITS – 5 Surprising Health Benefits of Durian Fruit
What can you say about this?