Want to get rid of that acne marks? Here are some clear skin tips you should see.
CLEAR SKIN TIPS – Here’s a list of some easy and yet best tips to achieve that glowing skin and get rid of acne marks and other skin impurities.
Pimple and acne marks are probably one of the the dilemmas of most girls out there. They don’t just come off of our face that easily and caused be several factors. And the inflammatory ones such as papules, pustules, nodules, and cysts are the ones that usually leaves a mark in the face.
There are several types of marks:
- Ice-Pick Scars: Narrow, deep, and pitted scars
- Rolling Scars: Broad, depressed scars with slanting edges
- Boxcar Scars: Broad scars with sharp edges
- Atrophic Scars: Flat, thin, and depressed scars
- Hypertrophic Scars: Lumpy and thick scars
And here are some of the easy steps to get rid of it with remedies we just normally see at home:
Apple Cider Vinegar
– Mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with two tablespoons of honey and add water. Mix well.
– Use cotton pad and apply it to entire face or on affected areas only. Leave for 10-20 minutes and wash with water.
– Do once daily or every other day.
Note: Apple Cider Vinegar has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties properties fro reduction of the inflammation and reddening of acne scars and eventually help it fade out.
aloe vera gel
– Extract gel from Aloe Vera leaves and apply to areas affected with acne. Leave overnight and done daily.
Note: Aloe Vera has has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to repair damaged skin.
– Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of water then apply on acne scars.
– Leave on face until it dries and wash off.
– Do once daily.
Note: Baking Soda has exfoliating properties to get rid of dead skin cells.
– Squeeze 1/2 lemon and use cotton pads to apply juice in affected areas.
– Leave for 10 minutes and wash.
– Must be done once every alternate day.
Note: Lemon juice helps in lightening skin to help acne scars fade away.
– Crush raw potato to extract its juice and apply to face or acne marks using cotton pads.
– Leave for 20 to 30 minutes before washing off with water.
– Do once daily.
Note: Potatoes are widely used to lighten skin.
– Apply minced ginger to affected area.
– Wash with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
– Do this once daily.
Note: Ginger has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
– Take only the egg white and add a teaspoon of lemon juice and mix well.
– Apply mixture using fingers on face and leave it there for 30 minutes.
– Do this once every alternated day.
Note: Egg white has skin tightening and healing properties.
What can you say about this?