List of 7 Surprising Sleeping Without Pillow Benefits
SLEEPING WITHOUT PILLOW BENEFITS – Here is a list of seven(7) things that you can benefit from sleeping without a pillow.
A pillow, a blanket, and a bed in a fully-air conditioned room are the often the known essentials for a good sleep. Most of us would love to sleep while embracing and feel the softness of our pillows.
In fact, a lot of people like to sleep with several pillows. One is usually used on top of the head while others are on the sides. Some people also sleep on top of their pillows.
However, little did we know that sleeping with pillows may actually affect our bodies and health negatively. Sleeping without it can bring a lot of advantages for our benefit.
Based on an article on First Cry Parenting, there are at least seven(7) sleeping without pillow benefits that are pretty really convincing.
Here is a list of the seven(7) sleeping without pillow benefits:
1. Sleeping without a pillow helps us avoid neck pain which is often caused when the neck is pushed on a certain direction.
2. Sleeping without a pillow helps us avoid stress as the need to change in position is not that much. The quality of the sleep you will have may affect your stress levels.
3. Sleeping without a pillow reduces the risk of allergy. Sleeping on unchanged pillow cases for several days or weeks or the content of the pillow itself may trigger allergy.
4. Babies who are sleeping without a pillow can avoid the Flat Head Syndrome which is often cause by unnatural sleeping position.
5. Without a pillow in sleeping, the bone alignment is being promoted and the risk of bone problems is reduced.
6. Sleeping without a pillow helps prevents acne and wrinkles which are often triggered by bacteria on the pillow cases based on the article.
7. Also one of the surprising sleeping without pillow benefits is that it allows the body to repair and heal the damaged cells well through a sound sleep.
READ ALSO: 7 Habits You Should Avoid To Have A Good Sleep At Night