Insomnia sleeping trouble, can’t sleep at night or you find difficult to get sleep? Many people suffer from this condition. You can’t ignore this one because this may lead to further more serious diseases.
Insomnia is a sleep disorder. People who had this condition have a symptom of sleeping difficulty, waking up during the night and have trouble going back to sleep, waking up too early in the morning and feeling tired upon waking up.
It has many causes including anxiety, depression, food, and beverages. Being stressed physically, emotionally and mentally is also a big factor. Even you’ve already tried sleeping pills, a new pillow, and mattresses but seems all those kinds of stuff are useless and still undergoing through sleepless nights.
This condition can occur at any age but most common to the older ones. It can be both short or a long-term condition. Lack of sleep can cause serious illness involving memory problems, depression, irritability and an increased risk of heart disease and automobile related accidents.
Being sleepless feels like you’re a zombie right? With poor mental ability, stressed out and haggard outside appearance looks like not good. These are some tips how can you get rid of insomnia.
- Avoid caffeine in any form after lunch like coffee, tea, chocolates, soft drinks, and even drugs that contain these stimulants.
- Do not take a nap it reduces your quality of sleep at night.
- Take a bath with warm water before going to bed.
- Do something repetitively boring avoid doing activities that can maintain your focus and attention that can cause the sleep disorder.
- Set the bedroom comfortable with blankets and pillows.
- Remove all anxiety in your minds such as school, work, and personal problems try to relax your mind.
- Imagine a monotone image with matching counts until you finally sleep.
- Eating cherries in the evening that contains melatonin, hormones released by the body that keep sleep patterns.
- Eating sea foods for dinner which is very good to help you sleep soundly.
- Stop using electronics in the bedroom it interrupts sleep cycles.
- Drink a glass of warm milk with honey.
These are some tips to get rid of insomnia. Hope that this can help you have a restful night.