List of 7 Coffee Facts You May Yet To Know About Your Favorite Drink
COFFEE FACTS – Here is a list of seven(7) surprising things you may not know yet about coffee.
One of the favorite drinks of a lot of people is coffee. In fact, there are many people who cannot start their day without having a cup of it. One morning without it may be a day of headache.
Most avid coffee drinkers don’t just take a cup of their favorite drink once a day. They have it in the morning, during noontime, in the afternoon, and even at night. They can actually drink it at any time of the day.
Coffee may come warm, cold, in a frappe state,etc. That surely adds to why a lot of people are into it at any time of the day. Are you one of the avid drinkers of this brewed drink?
Whether you are an avid coffee drinker or not, you might surely love to know more about this drink coming from roasted beans.
Based on an article on The Daily Meal, here is a list of seven(7) surprising coffee facts you may not know yet about this drink:
- Most coffee are grown in Latin America and in Africa with their high-altitude soil. Two of the countries that grow it commercially are California and Hawaii.
- Coffee beans are actually cherry seeds.
- Brazil holds the title of being the largest producer of coffee in the world.
- An overdose due to drinking coffee is possible due to its contents.
- A lot of high-profiled individuals including Francois-Marie Arouet or Voltaire have habits of drinking a lot of coffee daily. Voltaire can drink up to 50 cups a day.
- Based on the article, due to its more concentrated form, you are most likely to be overdosed from a brewed coffee than an espresso.
- In the United States, the New York City is the place with the most number of coffee shops, cafes, and coffee houses. It is followed by San Francisco, California; Portland, Oregon; Seattle, Washington; and Las Vegas, Nevada in the list.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope this piece of information has been a great help or source of ideas. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.