Web Statistics
Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Ion Perez Bravely Speaks About Possible Closure Of ABS-CBN

Must Read

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro

The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is the top model of the Chinese company’s Mi 10T range. It was released...

Huawei Y7a

On October 21, 2020, China’s controversial tech giant Huawei released one of its most affordable smartphones, the Y7a. Many...

Samsung Galaxy M21

The Galaxy M21 is another mid-range smartphone from the global tech giant, Samsung. The model runs on the Android...
Jhen
I live. I love. I write. Writes about Entertainment, Current Affairs, Health & Lifestyle, Exam Results

This is what Ion Perez said about the possible closure of ABS-CBN

It’s Showtime‘s Kuya Escort Ion Perez bravely shared a piece of his mind about the possible closure of ABS-CBN.

ion perez
Photo courtesy of @perezion27_ IG

Just recently, President Rodrigo Duterte reiterated his desire to close the Kapamilya network due to issues he encountered with the media company during the 2016 election. This brought out negative comments from several artists of ABS-CBN. However, they are still those who are hoping that the network’s franchise will be renewed before it will expire next year.

According to one of the vlogs of famous vlogger and former PBB housemate Wil Dasovich, there had been artists who shared to him that some of them are already venturing into YouTube as a fallback. As of this moment, no one is sure if the franchise will be renewed or not and so they are seeking remedies to continue their career.

Apparently, Ion Perez also spoke for the network that gave him the opportunity in the entertainment industry. Based on the article from Abante, the boyfriend of Vice Ganda showed his resistance to what the President said about his desire to shut down the Kapamilya network.

READ ALSO: Vice Ganda Boyfriend: Six Things About Ion Perez Revealed

Through his social media post, Ion said, “’may mga natutuwa pang magsara ang ABS-CBN pero ‘di nila iniisip na libu-libong empleyado ang mawawalaan ng trabaho.” This post of the It’s Showtime host received various comments from his followers.

According to the article, there were those who said that Ion’s career will be affected by the closure especially that he is just starting to establish a name in showbiz. However, there were also who said that Vice will definitely help him if things become worse for the Kapamilya network.

What can you say about this?

READ ALSO: Derek Ramsay, Andrea Torres Have ‘Big Announcement’, Netizens React

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro

The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is the top model of the Chinese company’s Mi 10T range. It was released...

Latest News

Huawei Y7a

On October 21, 2020, China’s controversial tech giant Huawei released one of its most affordable smartphones, the Y7a. Many people were impressed with its...

Motorola Moto G 5G Plus

The Motorola Moto 5G Pus was released earlier this year but it doesn’t mean it's outdated. The model is a midrange 5G ready smartphone...

Samsung Galaxy M21

The Galaxy M21 is another mid-range smartphone from the global tech giant, Samsung. The model runs on the Android v10 (Q) operating system. Samsung Galaxy...

Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G

Chinese multinational electronics company Xiaomi announced its Mi 9 Pro 5G last September 2019. It has 6.39-inch display, 20MP front shooter and 48MP + 12MP...
- Advertisement -