Guide on the Symptoms & Ways on How To Reduce High Uric Acid Level
HIGH URIC ACID – Here is a guide on the symptoms and the ways on how to reduce the level of uric acid in the body.
Nowadays, guarding our health require more effort as there are a lot of factors that can put it at risk. Undeniably, we are surrounded by delicious yet unhealthy food daily. Resisting them is a great challenge not everyone is successful at.
When it comes to health concerns, one of those that many people are suffering from is an elevated level of uric acid. It is also called as hyperuricemia. The uric acid refers to the waste product that comes from the digestion of purine-containing food including meats, sardines, and dried beans.
An elevated level of uric acid can cause several health concerns. One of the most common is gout. It is characterized by the following:
- sever joint pain
- inflammation and redness on the affected joint
- limited movement on the affected joint
- lingering discomfort
The aforementioned symptoms are just some of the health warning signs showing that you are experiencing high uric acid level. There are ways on how to reduce it. Based on an article on Healthline, here is a list of what you should do:
- limit your intake of food rich in purine such as the organ meats, mushrooms, turkey, pork, scallops, green peas, fish, shellfish, dried beans, and cauliflower
- avoid food that are rich in sugar may it be table sugar, high fructose corn syrup, or corn syrup
- drink more water to help your kidney flush out uric acid
- lose the extra pounds as fat, based on the article, result to more uric acid that muscle cells
- include more fiber in your diet as it promotes balance between the insulin and the blood sugar levels
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.
- Alzheimer’s Symptoms – 10 Warning Signs Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- FIBROMYALGIA: Symptoms and Causes of this Condition
- ACID REFLUX SYMPTOMS – 9 Signs Showing the Acid in Your Stomach Went Up
- HIGH BLOOD SUGAR SYMPTOMS – 8 Signs Indicating Hyperglycemia
- SKIN CANCER SYMPTOMS – Signs That You Need To Go For A Check-Up
- DIARRHEA SYMPTOMS – 8 Common Early Warning Signs of LBM